Best Pizza restaurants nearby. Discover the best Pizza food in Ballito. View Menus, Photos and Reviews for Pizza restaurants near you.. Ballito is a holiday town located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Ballito is about 40 kilometres (25 mi) north of Durban. It forms part of the KwaDukuza Local Municipality, and iLembe District Municipality. Dolphins are common on this stretch of the North Coast shoreline, hence the nickname Dolphin Coast.
Things to do in Ballito
I am a HUGE fan of Dominos pizza. If you look at my twitter, you will see that I applaud the great service and particularly the high quality standard of pizzas from other branches of the franchise.This franchise has disappointed me so badly this evening. I was actually embarrassed when my family asked me why the pizzas don't have cheese on them. The orders weren't correctly executed, the toppings were scarce with the lightest sprinkling of cheese that I have EVER seen on any pizza ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD... and that statement comes from experience as noted by my international reviews.I hope I speak for the masses, but, when I order a large pizza, I do not expect the crust (with no toppings and no base sauce) to exceed 20% of the overall pizza. I also believe that a pizza should enough toppings so that the other 80% is not primarily the base pizza sauce. As for the kicker... to pick up a slice of pizza with just pizza sauce and one small bit of cheese is grossly unacceptable.I am not sure if it is a cost saving measure implemented by the franchisee or just sheer lack of proper management and quality control.The Mount Edgecombe Dominos has NEVER short changed toppings on a pizza and this can be confirmed as I ate there for lunch today and eat there for lunch quite often.Either way... whether dominos ballito are trying to save on their costs or just have poor quality control, I would steer clear of dominos ballito and rather go to other Dominos franchises. Mount Edgecombe is not that far and has WAY better quality.I still love Dominos pizza... this specific franchise is just a disappointment.
Best pizza I got in SA yet ! Little snack stand between a lot of restaurants, but the pizza was outstanding.
Debonairs Pizza is the leading pizza restaurant in Africa. It was established in 1991 by two university students, one being Craig McKenzie, who operated from a family bakery in Pietermaritzburg. In 1996 Debonairs Pizza was acquired by the highly successfu
One of the better pizza's I've had - certainly beats anything from North America! Great for leftovers as well when you're done with the same food day in and day out.
Friendly management and staff. Delicious pizza. Would difinitely recommend. Choice of thin or thick base, we had the this base.
4 based on 58 reviews
Your Friendly Authentic Italian Neighbourhood Restaurant. From using only the finest imported italian flour, to our in house made pastas . Si Vive Una Volta Sola. @lupa_Ballito
Popped in for a quick lunch before flying. Absolute best burger by a million miles. What a treat and best value money anywhere. Ended upstaying so long we nearly missed the plane!!!! Free small appetiser. Very attentive staff. Was quite astonishingly good.
4 based on 16 reviews
Restaurant set in a first come first serve seated market area providing a selection of wood fired thin base pizzas as well as a variety of chicken dishes including burgers, wraps, wings, livers, strips, deboned thigh skewers and our renowned 1/2 deboned â
The new market at Lifestyle is fantastic. Well done to the Lifestyle Centre for reinventing themselves and offering such a trendy and modern dining experience, itâs really brought the north coast up and compares with anything Cape Town has to offer! We had delicious peri peri chicken at Bird & Co whilst enjoying live entertainment... a fun evening had by all!
4 based on 226 reviews
This restaurant offers daily specials from Monday to Friday. We went for the "2 for 1" Pasta special on Monday, my hubby and I each tried different pastas, both absolutely delicious, not a scrap left on the plates. Will be making this a regular thing.
4 based on 267 reviews
La Piazza Restaurant, one of Ballito's newest arrivals on the food scene, is a quality Italian Cafe Restaurant that has it all. Owned and run by veri Italiani (true Italians), Marco Bortolussi and Catia and Daniele Marinelli La Piazza, located at the The
We are regular guests at La Piazza and I can honestly say, that it gets better and better. From the decor, kids facilities, bathrooms, food and service, Marco, Nureen and their team are phenomenal. Well done guys!
ThingsTodoPost © 2018 All rights reserved.