4.5 based on 1 reviews
Came here as part of the Thomas Cook "Sea to Sky Tour". Loverly place to walk around and look at the ruins, lots to look at with 3 Beaches including a sandy beach.
Recommend taking shoes to go into the water as still a lot of stones. Also take your own food and drink if needed as very limited choice to buy at the shop.
4.5 based on 626 reviews
Beautiful, natural, clean beach.
Part protected during nesting season for Loggerhead Turtles.
Coarse sand and pebbles. Recommend swimming shoes for more comfort, but not essential. Swimming shoes available to purchase in the village.
Gentle slope from shore to deeper water.
Very long beach, so no crowding.
Sun loungers opposite beach cafes are free of charge, and each cafe will serve food and drink to you at your sun lounger, if desired.
Family and child-friendly with relaxed atmosphere.
Sea in September is silky warm, crystal clear, turquoise. No big waves, great for swimming and snorkeling.
4.5 based on 1 reviews
This Cableway is easily reachable by car (lower station. After you come to the station there is a good parking. The trafic by Cableway is very good organized. The way up and down is full of marvelous wievs. An important point is to get a...More:) Thanks a lot for recommend Olympos Cableway.
4.5 based on 295 reviews
A stunning walk if somewhat tiring! The views were beautiful and the snow tracks meant we couldn't get lost.
5 based on 55 reviews
We offer tandem paragliding flights in Tahtali , Antalya. Escape Adventures, Turkey's Paragliding industry leader, has 20 years of aviation experience from Oludeniz Babadag mountain which now continues in Antalya. Paragliding is the lightest form of aviation designed by humans and we invite you to sample the beauty of paragliding at Tahtali mountain. Olympos mountain with an altitude of 7760 feet, gives spectacular views and you can experience an unforgettable adventure. More importantly, Tahtali Mountain breaks the record for the world's highest flying paragliding spot. Never ever forget this experience from which you will feel unique and special.
It was my first ever paragliding fly and everything goes perfect: a fantastic sunny day; a light wind; a well organised team and especially a perfect "funny" instructor.
It was a fantastic experience which I recommend to everyone and which I will repeat again. A special thanks to my instructor, Richard!
Some detailed information:
- the flight start from the top of the Tahtali mountain, 3650 m high;
- to get there you have to reach the cable car about 10 km from the small town of Tekirova or about 25 km from the city of Kemer. Road trip about 10 min from Tekirova and around 20 min from Kemer. Cable car trip lasts 10 min;
- there are just 2 hughes cabins in the cable car departing every 15 minutes;
- the flight duration is from 40 minutes to 1 hour depending on weather conditions, landing position or your request;
- you will not be able to shoot photos ore register videos with your personal phone or camera but everything is well arranged from the organisers. They have their photo cameras and you and your instructor will be able to shoot thousands of high quality photos and videos which you can acquire after landing at normal price;
- I have tried some similar extreme sports and in my opinion tandem paragliding is one of the safest. It may appear as very scary but when you try it you will not feel that feared. It is exciting, funny and a fantastic experience for almost everyone;
- High altitudes doesn't mean more risk or fear, instead, it means more beautiful panoramas more fun and flying time.
- the flight, including the transfer costs about 250 USD.
4.5 based on 451 reviews
we went on a trip organised by Vigo tours to the Olympos Cable car ride to Tahtali Mountains ,very good photo opportunity with spectacular views from top ,take a coat for the top as cold on mountain ,We were then taken to Kemer and had 2 hours free time for lunch or walk to sea and shop ,would recommend this trip to anyone Guide was very nice spoke good English and very helpful.
4.5 based on 910 reviews
A series of flames that spurt from cracks in the rock, which are caused by the combustion of natural gas seeping out of the mountain at the ancient site of Olympos.
This place is mildly interesting but I don’t really understand why everyone seemed so excited about it! There’s quite a pull to get up to the flames and when you do arrive....well, there are some flames coming out of the rocks. And then you go down again!
5 based on 45 reviews
Dive in into the fascination of our underwater world with the Blue World Divers in Tekirova/Kemer. Taste the feeling of reaching bouncy in our blue world.We offer boat trips to the 3 Islands more than once a day. There we have an underwater environmental park with crystal clear water, wonderful reefs, big Canyons and a big cave with stalactites and stalagmites.
Where I got my scuba license. Thanks a lot guys, that was pretty cool experience) for my wife also! all the best to you. I wish I could come back to you once again!
4 based on 37 reviews
Visited here whilst in Tekirova this place is expensive to get in and not worth the money kids just got bored in minutes didn't take long to get around within an hour we had left
4.5 based on 422 reviews
Superb restaurants,water park and beach spent about 6hours in moonlight park.Our daughter and grandson went to swim with dolphins Fantastic day had by all
ThingsTodoPost © 2018 - 2023 All rights reserved.