Telangana in India, from Asia region, is best know for Sacred & Religious Sites. Discover best things to do in Telangana with beautiful photos and great reviews from traveller around the world here!
4.5 based on 540 reviews
4.5 based on 157 reviews
I went to Bhadrakali Temple. The Kakatiya Dynasty left behind numerous instance of their rich heritage and elaborate architecture. The Bhadrakali Temple, is one such structure which was built in the eight century. It is great place to go.
4.5 based on 81 reviews
vaikunta Dwaradarshanam at early morning . one of the famous ritual . One should not miss.
1. Huge rushes are exist so plan accommodation and transport. Secunderabad Manuguru express will be full and Buses are fully reserved.So Plan appropriately.
2. Make sufficient time to visit local temples and historical places like Parnasala, Mallur, Papikondalu, Kinnerasani, Kondaigudem, Ramanujavaram, Manuguru . Singapore themed park near at Manuguru Station gets closed at 2100 hrs has boating, Waterfalls, huge lighting and well maintained.
3. Do not visit Bogatha and Muthyamdhara Water falls now as there is no water.
4. visiting local temples is possible with shared autos.
5. While exiting after temple ritual there will be huge traffic jam at river bridge and due to flow of VIPs.
6. Always take packaged drinking water.
7. Laddu are 2 sizes small is 20 rupees and big is 100 rupees. Better to take small laddus as they are generally very fresh.
8. Best places for vegetarian food is near Bus stand . 1. Raghavendra Tiffins 2. Kalki hotel are very best.
9. Heavy bargains needed with autos. No Ola or Uber.
10. Alcohol is prohibited and carrying mobile into temple not allowed.
4.5 based on 783 reviews
We had the privilege of being invited to a very select event at the Falaknuma Palace. The hospitality, the ambience, the food was unmistakable the Taj hotel at it’s best. Falaknuma Palace takes you back in time to the glory of Hyderabad in the hey days of the Nizam.
4.5 based on 96 reviews
I went to Ramappa Temple. The edifice of Ramappa Temple is an exquisite example of Kakatiya style of design and is covered in detailed carvings that depict the life in the olden times. The intricate architecture and mighty foundation has stood the test of time and is a wonderful look into the culture and history of Hyderabad. It is great place to go.
4.5 based on 966 reviews
4 based on 176 reviews
The thousand pillar temple is near market area so it was little difficult to locate. It is under renovation for long time and no one knows when it us going to be completed.
Compared to other historical places like Hampi, Badami and Pattadakal this does not live upto expectations based on reviews.
4.5 based on 144 reviews
Hyderabad is famous for spiritual love and divinity thru many good institutions like rama krishna math.Here there is big library of swami vivekananda glory and life.youth will be given many training programmes to build goo charecter and career.Its a pious place witha lot of greenary all around, so calm and peaceful.
4.5 based on 209 reviews
A temple with big land area and also amazingly clean & well maintained. The main lord is in the middle of the temple and it does get crowded in the morning & evening. Also you can arrange for a special pooja if you wish to. Ample parking space is provided and recommend to leave your footwear in the car.
4.5 based on 3 reviews
Situated at Ballyguange, Kolkata,it is a Hindu temple, the main deity being Lord Krishna and Radha.There are other deities like Shiva, Ganesha, Hanuman and dashabater etc. The Temple is made of white marble stone.
ThingsTodoPost © 2018 All rights reserved.